Copyright Notice and Disclaimer
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- All materials on the website are the property of Ivanhoe Photographic Society (IPS). All photographs on this site are the property of our individual members and cannot be used without the express consent of the photographer.
- No use of any photographs or materials or parts thereof (by publication, copying, distributing or use in any other way) without proper written permission. If you would like to license a photograph please contact us and we will put you in touch with the photographer.
- IPS accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any external site accessed via links from this site and does not hold any responsibility for the accuracy of the links or their contents, nor does the inclusion of and presence on this web site imply any endorsement or recommendation of the products or services or any information referred to within the linked site. If you have concerns about any of the links, please contact us.
- Any and all company names, logos, brand names and or product names included in or referred to on this site may be registered trademarks or trade names of their respective owners and IPS hereby acknowledges them as such. We are not associated with any manufacturer, product or service referred to on this site.
- Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the information on this site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- IPS disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.